flytoronto

Discussion Forums

Forum Home > Flight Simulator X Downloads > FSX 747-8F Boeing Rollout Livery

Daniel
Site Owner

Project Opensky's spectacular 747-8 Freighter in Boeing "Lite" livery, repainted by Yosuke Ube. This is your chance to test fly Boeing's latest jumbo. Features all the usual animations such as dynamic wing flex, push back tugs, rolling gear, ect...

Model by Project Opensky. Repaint by Yosuke Ube. File courtesy of Free Sky Project Website.

NOTE: Download FSX Model Update below as well, or else the 747-8 will not function properly under FSX!

For FS9 users simply install the base package, and then install the FS9 Service Pack 1. 

Download Base Package:

Download Service Pack 1 (FS9 only, if you use FSX skip to next step.) 

Download FSX Model Update: (Overwrite the .mdl file) 

Paint Kit for 747-8F: 

UPDATE July 5th, 2010:  Our member Venomhatch has created a default 747 VC merge for the POSKY 747-8, along with HID landing lights and a custom High Quality soundset:

FSX POSKY 748F With Default 747 VC. This is the Project Open Sky Boeing 747-800F with a few revisions. This one only flies on the FSX sim. It uses the default B747 virtual cockpit. Also has HD sounds and HID landing lights. Modifications by Donald Dickinson.

--

July 2, 2010 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venomhatch

Hello I am new to your forums. But I just thought I may let anyone know who is interested in this aircraft know thatI have this and I have a merged one with VC and HID landing lights also HD sounds package. PM me if you would like the download link.

Yeah also I am on the design team for the POSKY 777s so I know what I am doing.

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel
Site Owner

First, welcome to FT!

Did you merge the default 747 cockpit with the POSKY 747? That must be pretty cool! I've always thought that you can't add a VC to their 747s, only maybe their 737s, as the 747 models have no VC built in.

Would you be kind enough to upload the file onto AVSIM or Flightsim.com? (If you have already then nevermind...) More people would be able to download the package as PMing on this site would be horribly slow.

Cheers,

Daniel

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel
Site Owner

B.T.W. PM sent! :P 

On another note, how did you come by our site? It's pretty small and goes by unnoticed most of the time. :(

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venomhatch

Ahh yes i will go upload to Flight sim now. No problem. I did do the merge witht he default 747. Thank you for the warm welcome. Here I am an admin on several forums. So I love to be as helpful as I can. I also have Re did all of our 777-200 and 300s with VC as well. I will post up a link here if that is cool?

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel
Site Owner

Sure! Thanks in advance!

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venomhatch

I pmed you with the link

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venomhatch

I found it doing a google search for 777-300ER Olympic POSKY 777 repaint

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel
Site Owner
Thanks! Can I post it up on the forums?
--

July 5, 2010 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel
Site Owner

Ha...funny how searches can end up here. :D Thanks again!

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venomhatch

I am just going to pm you from now on.

--

July 5, 2010 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel
Site Owner

Model files updated. 

--

April 22, 2011 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.